Friday, December 17, 2010

New Crayons Added!

Good morning! Today is the last day of school before winter break, so I have two school parties to attend later. What an exciting time for all the children! It is amazing how quickly the holidays sneak up on us every year. I have been swamped with things since October and it is really having an effect on me physically and mentally. I have to take a step back every now and again to relax and remember the true reason of the season- the birth of Jesus Christ. I hope you all can do the same!
In the midst of all this holiday craziness, we have come up with new handmade crayons!

Jumbo butterfly puzzle crayon-


Farm Animals-


Lemon, lime & orange citrus fruit-


Free shipping (US only), $10 minimum order. Now through December 25th- buy 3, get 1 free (of equal or lessor value).

Visit our website to order:



No comments:

Post a Comment