Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ready or not, here it comes! Another holiday season upon us, another year come and gone. It is frustrating some days having 4 children home from school, and cooped up in the house, but their excitement for Santa makes my heart melt!

Even with the holiday rush over, there is a lot of work to be done over these next few weeks. I have new crayons to get to listed and samples to make for Sampler Village. I am preparing for Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter and school parties. I plan on creating and assembling a fundraiser packet and a crayon recycling contest. Also, as a PTA mom and carnival committee member, I will be reaching out to my fellow vendors and crafters for donations. It will also be a great advertising opportunity. More information to follow.

Be sure to sign up for the M and M Crayons giveaway:
http://samplervillage.blogspot.com/2010/12/giveaway-m-and-m-crayons-assorted.html

Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment